Herman Miller is one of the most trusted and popular brands when it comes to buying furniture. Their designer has earned quite a good reputation himself, and so you can expect the Aeron chair to be a well-designed piece. The ergonomics will be on the better side for sure. Let's now start reviewing the chair:
At the first look itself, you'll be smitten by this chair. It has wide and thick looking armrests that look very comforting. While assembling it, you would eventually realize that it is actually so easy to put it together, that any novice could even assemble it himself, just by reading the instructions. Aeron is a hefty chair, and would mark its presence in any place that it is kept at.
We'll now review it on the basis of some parameters:
1. Comfort and ergonomics: The Aeron is quite a comfortable chair. The material making the seat and the back of the chair, and stretching over its edges, is elastic and sheer. The material also makes the chair look good. It is highly customizable and the adjustments are very easy to be used even by a child. It lets you adjust the armrests, seat, and the level of recline.
2. Design: The chair has got all the looks that one would want in his chair. Its backrest and seat are contoured and the back is curved to give you a nice posture. Comfort comes inbuilt in its design.
3. Performance: Working at desk becomes easier with this masterpiece from the house of Herman Miller. Its comfort and adjustability contribute to the user's productivity. The wheel-base makes your movement quicker and easier, and you won’t feel like you need to get up and stretch your legs.
• It is highly durable, but if you find yourself with a different opinion about it, you can reap the benefits of a 12-year warranty from Herman Miller that comes with it.
• Herman Millers Aeron Chair is created in an emissions-free environment and the chair itself is mostly recyclable. Also, it is certified by GreenGaurd for air quality.
• It is porous, thus allowing air to circulate through its backrest and seat. This also means that heat won't build up, and you won't be discomforted by unnecessary sweating.
• The edges rising up on the seat's side make it difficult to sit in any position other than sitting straight.
• It comes with no support for your neck and head. So, it might be troublesome for people.
Herman Miller Aeron chair is famous for a reason and we would definitely recommend it. It is modern yet classic, comfortable yet trendy and worth the every penny spent on it. There are a few drawbacks, which are very well compensated by the features and comfort it has on offer. It keeps you cool, comes with a warranty, and looks like a designer piece. It also makes you feel good, since it is responsibly produced, and can be thrown off responsibly. It makes a great option, especially if you are on a restricted budget as it offers great value as compared to its contemporaries in similar price band.